- Upon arrival at the office or at the airport, the client must present his/her driver’s license and passport, NIE or DNI and make sure that the documents have not expired.
- Payment must be made on the day of arrival by means of a valid credit card (VISA OR MASTERCARD) as payment or guarantee and must belong to the person listed as the main driver or, failing that, to the second driver.
- The minimum age to rent is 25 years old, the maximum is 75 years old and drivers must have held a driver’s license for at least 2 years.
- If the delivery is at the airport you will be expected in arrivals with a sign with your name, if there is any problem the contact telephone number is 0034 636345222 or 0034 952 587 333.
- It is only allowed to circulate in the Autonomous Community of Andalusia and Gibraltar.
- The rental of a car is not necessarily to a particular vehicle, but to a group of similar vehicles, in terms of technical and habitability characteristics, size or capacity.
- We offer a courtesy hour at the end of the rental contract, once this period is exceeded you will have to pay an extra day at the rate in force at that time.
THE RENTAL RATE INCLUDES:
- One additional driver.
- Taxes included (21% VAT).
- 300 Kilometers per day included (the excess will be paid at 0.15 cents per km).
- Compulsory basic third party insurance with deductible. (see point 9)
- Free pick-up and delivery service at Fuengirola offices.
- 24-hour roadside assistance. (EUROPEAN TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE 0034 913 643 838)
- Deliveries at the airport from 09.00h to 21.00h free of charge for rentals of more than one week.
EXTRA SERVICES NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE:
- Deliveries at the airport from 9:00 p.m. to 9:00 a.m. are subject to a surcharge of 40 euros per rental.
- Fuel consumed by the vehicle during the rental period is for the renter’s account. The vehicle will be returned with the same amount of output and refueled with the appropriate fuel for the vehicle.
- Gps: On request.
- Child safety systems: Maxi cosi, baby seats and booster seats cost 5 euros per day, with a maximum of 60 euros. The customer is always responsible for the installation in the car.
- Traffic fines.
- All risks insurance except underbody and loss of key, supplement depending on the category of the vehicle. (see point 9).
By the present contract, Inmocoches S.L. with CIF B-92860949 and registered office at C/Iglesia Nº 14 Salares Málaga CP: 29714, registered in the Mercantile Registry Nº5 of Málaga, Volume 4342, Book 3252, Folio 106, Page MA-92438, rents the vehicle described in the front of the Contract, to the person identified as driver and payer, (lessee or client) in the terms and conditions specified below (hereinafter the Contract). By affixing his signature on the front of the Agreement, the Customer represents that he has read and agrees to all the terms and conditions of the Agreement, and undertakes to comply with them.
1.- PURPOSE OF THE CONTRACT AND USE OF THE VEHICLE.
The object of the contract is the rental without driver of the vehicle described in the particular conditions, for the private transportation of passengers and their luggage. It also declares that the personal circumstances and address expressed on the front are true.
The Customer acknowledges that he/she receives the vehicle described in the Contract, clean and in the specified conditions of preservation and operation, damage, fuel tank condition and auxiliary equipment, which if not referred to shall be considered fit for use.
The rental day is a period of 24 hours from the time the rental starts. If the Customer decides to return the vehicle before the date specified in the Contract, he/she will not receive the amount for the days the car was not used.
The Client undertakes to keep the vehicle in good condition and in particular, without prejudice to the obligations that may appear in other clauses of this Contract, to: To use and drive the vehicle diligently, respecting the Law on Traffic, Circulation of Motor Vehicles and Road Safety and other applicable provisions, as well as those provided for in this Contract.
Any case of non-compliance with the provisions of this Agreement shall be understood as an improper use in which case the Customer shall be liable for all damages caused to the vehicle and shall be obliged to pay all expenses incurred.
Any negligence for not respecting the road signs will not be applicable to the coverage contracted for damages to the rented vehicle.
It is expressly forbidden to the lessee:
- Using the vehicle for the paid transportation of persons or goods, it is expressly forbidden to use the vehicle for criminal acts. In case of a call from the police informing of this fact, the contract will be terminated, forfeiting all rights to it and the deposit for damages to the external image of the company.
- Using the vehicle to push or tow others.
- Participate in sports events or competitions or drive on roads or other places that, due to their poor condition, may cause damage to the vehicle, such as beaches, forest tracks, automobile circuits, country roads, etc…
- Driving the vehicle under the influence of alcoholic beverages, narcotics, psychotropic drugs, stimulants or analogous substances or in states of diminished driving capacity, such as fatigue or illness, or allowing the vehicle to be driven by a person under such circumstances.
- Allowing the vehicle to be driven by any person other than the customer himself or the additional drivers specified in the Contract.
- The sublease of the vehicle.
- Reckless driving or driving against traffic regulations.
- The driving of the vehicle outside the Autonomous Community of Andalusia and the Iberian Peninsula unless prior written authorization has been obtained from Inmocoches S.L.
- Use of the vehicle upon termination of the rental contract.
- Do not carry more passengers than specified by the vehicle manufacturer or permitted by law.
- The transport of animals or goods in the vehicle unless authorized in writing by the lessor.
- Refueling with incorrect fuel.
- Soiling the car beyond what reasonable use implies.
- Not having the vehicle properly parked and locked when not in use.
- Manipulate the mechanical elements of the vehicle by themselves or by means of other persons, including repair shops.
- Transport of luggage on top of the vehicle.
- Leaving objects in plain view inside the vehicle susceptible to theft and consequent damage to the vehicle.
- Do not manipulate the vehicle’s odometer in any way.
2.- RENTAL PERIOD.
The vehicle shall be returned at the time and place specified in this contract. A 60-minute courtesy period is established at the time of delivery, after which the lessor may charge an additional day’s rent.
Inmocoches S.L. reserves the right to release a reservation either with pick-up at the airport or with pick-up at any of our offices, if two hours have elapsed since the scheduled pick-up time. (In the event that your flight is delayed, the reservation will be honored as long as you have provided us with the correct flight number).
3.- RETURN OF THE VEHICLE.
The return of the vehicle must take place at the office, date and time stipulated in the rental contract. The vehicle will be returned by the customer in the same conditions in which it was delivered, together with all its documents, auxiliary equipment, tires, tools and accessories. The customer may not alter any technical characteristics of the vehicle, keys, equipment, tools and/or accessories of the vehicle, nor make any modification to its exterior and/or interior appearance. If it does so, the client shall bear all the necessary expenses to return the car to its original state, without prejudice to the damages caused to Inmocoches S.L. derived from the reconditioning for the time that the vehicle had to be immobilized, its availability to be rented again, the costs caused by transfers, towing, tolls, storage and custody, as well as any other costs caused to Inmocoches S.L.
If the vehicle is not returned at the end of the rental contract or its extension, a theft report will be filed immediately. Inmocoches S.L. reserves the right to take legal action before the competent authorities in any case of disappearance or non-return of the vehicle, assuming the customer all responsibility for the consequences.
Each day exceeding the contracted period until the recovery of the vehicle will be claimed according to the official rates of the company plus an amount equal to the daily rental for damages caused to the company and vehicle recovery expenses. The charge will be made to the client’s credit card or deducted from the deposit on a daily basis. In case of lack of funds or exhaustion of funds, the client will be claimed in court.
In the case of early delivery of the vehicle does not entitle the lessee to a refund or deduction of any amount from the price to be paid or paid or insurance or extra products contracted.
4.- EXTENSION OF THE CONTRACT.
The customer is obliged to return the car on the date and time specified in the contract. If the client wishes to extend the rental period, he/she must do so by visiting one of the offices of Inmocoches S.L. in order to sign the extension. It will not be possible to extend any contract via telephone, email or text message. If the contract cannot be extended due to unavailability of vehicles or for any other reason, the customer must return the car at the agreed date, time and office.
Upon requesting an extension, Inmocoches S.L. may require the signing of a new contract, at which time the current contract shall be considered terminated. The minimum period of extension shall be one day. The amount shall be proportional to the rates in effect at the time of the season in which the extension is made.
In no case may the amount deposited as a deposit be used for an extension. Unilateral prolongation by the customer shall be considered as a non-permitted use of the vehicle for the purpose of the customer’s liability for any damage to the vehicle, and shall be considered in the same way as failure to return the vehicle within the agreed period.
In any case of non-return of the car, the company will file a complaint with the police within 24 hours for the misappropriation of the vehicle and the client will have to pay all the amounts invoiced as explained in the previous section plus a fee of 300 euros for the loss of time caused to the administrators by having to go to file complaints for the abandonment of their usual functions.
5.1. The prices of the contracts are in accordance with the current rates that are duly displayed in our offices and on our website. The rental charge corresponds to the time the vehicle is available, according to the rates.
Rates may vary without prior notice and will depend on the seasons of the year, so it is the customer’s responsibility to verify the rate to be applied prior to hiring the vehicle. All prices are quoted in EUROS and do not include fuel, additional insurance and accessories such as baby seats, GPS, etc…
The Client expressly agrees to pay Inmocoches S.L. at the beginning of the rental period. The rental rate includes mileage of 300 kilometers per day, mandatory insurance legally established by Spanish law and current VAT of 21%.
The customer shall be governed in accordance with the fuel policy in point 6 of this contract and shall also be responsible for the amounts derived from the contracting of additional coverage referred to in point 9 of this contract.
The customer shall also be responsible for any other concept of application, according to the commercial and contractual conditions offered by Inmocoches S.L.
5.2.- Inmocoches S.L. at the end of the rental period will verify in person with the customer the condition of the vehicle.
In the event that differences are identified between the condition of the vehicle as described at the time of initial delivery and that described at the time of return, you may be required to pay the corresponding amounts.
In the case of not contracting comprehensive insurance, the vehicle will be assessed for damage upon delivery, being the customer responsible for any damage that may be incurred in the vehicle and will be charged to your credit card or cash deposit. In the case of not being guilty of the accident, you must provide the appropriate accident report, correctly identifying the license plate, owner, policy number and explanatory drawing of the accident or police report. At this time, the amount of 2000 euros will be blocked from the card until the opposing company agrees to the contrary.
In neither case does the comprehensive insurance cover damage to the underbody of the vehicle as well as loss of keys, in addition to damage caused by negligence on the part of the driver (see point 1).
For the purpose of responding to and meeting the obligations assumed in this contract and those that are legally enforceable under current legislation, the Lessee shall deliver, in payment and/or in guarantee of payment of the amounts due and prior to the commencement of the lease, a deposit using a credit card or in cash.
The holder must be the person listed as the main driver on the rental contract or, failing that, the second driver.
6.- FUEL POLICY.
Fuel consumed by the vehicle during the rental period is at the Renter’s expense.
Renter shall refuel the vehicle with the appropriate type of fuel for the vehicle. If this is not the case, he/she shall be responsible for the expenses incurred for the removal and/or repair of any damage caused to the vehicle due to the use of unsuitable fuel as well as the decontamination of the vehicle, including the replacement of fuel filters and the subsequent refueling of the vehicle to the level it was at the time it was rented.
This contract will indicate the amount of fuel available to the vehicle in each quarter format. The lessee agrees to return the vehicle with the same amount of fuel. If this is not the case, you will be billed for the missing fuel plus an additional charge of 15 euros for refueling service, and you will be charged the proportional part of the unreturned quarter.
A charge will be made for each unsatisfied quarter:
- Group A, B, C, C1, D, D1, M……………..25/ Per room.
- Group D2, F, G, H, H1, H2, N………30/ Per room.
- Group I, I1, J, J1, K,L………….40€/ Per room
In the event of an accident, the client is obliged to obtain the complete data of the other vehicles involved and their drivers, requesting the presence of law enforcement officers if the accident is serious or if there is no agreement and before signing any report acknowledging responsibility for the accident. In the case of not being at fault and not filling out the accident report and not reporting it, the customer will be charged for all damages caused to the vehicle.
7.1.- GUIDELINES FOR ACTION IN THE EVENT OF AN ACCIDENT OR CRIMINAL ACT.
- Report the incident to the police immediately.
- Complete concisely and accurately the accident report attached to the documentation, indicating license plate number, name, address of the opposing party, name of the company and policy number, as well as the name and telephone number of witnesses, if any.
- Not to abandon the vehicle without taking adequate measures to protect it from further damage by leaving it locked, properly marked and without disturbing traffic.
- In case of accident or criminal act Inmocoches S.L. has an emergency telephone number to which you should immediately report the incident, this number is 0034 636345222.
- In case of accident or criminal act Inmocoches S.L. will not be obliged to offer the renter another rental vehicle.
8.- IN CASE OF BREAKDOWN.
Call the emergency telephone number 0034 636345222 and then call the roadside assistance service contracted with the insurance of the vehicle and transfer it to our facilities in Carretera de Mijas Arroyo Real 19 from 09.00h to 20.00h, outside these hours call the roadside assistance and request a transfer to your temporary or permanent residence.
The rented vehicle has been duly inspected before its delivery and has the corresponding Vehicle Technical Inspection in force, so that the lessee may not demand from the lessor any liability for accidental breakdown. In the event of such an occurrence, either party shall be entitled to have the contract terminated and expired with no obligation to return the remaining rental days. However, the leasing company could replace the vehicle with another one as a courtesy and not as an obligation.
The lessor shall not reimburse the lessee for any expenses for repairs made to the vehicle that have not been previously authorized.
Mechanical wear and tear due to normal use of the vehicle is assumed by the lessor: In the case of long-term contracts, the lessee assumes the maintenance of the vehicle for its correct operation: correct levels of liquids, oils, lubricants, tires, etc. The levels should be observed every 1000 kilometers. The cost of the replacement of liquids shall be borne by Inmocoches SLU.
The rented vehicle is only authorized to circulate in the AUTONOMOUS COMMUNITY OF ANDALUSIA AND GIBRALTAR.
The vehicle is automatically uninsured upon expiration of the rental contract or upon leaving the limits of the Andalusian Autonomous Community. In the same way, it will be uninsured when leaving the Iberian Peninsula.
Inmocoches S.L. offers two types of insurance:
A.Compulsory Civil Liability Insurance + Excess
. The Client and any authorized driver participate as insured parties in an Automobile Insurance Policy, a copy of which is available at the office of Inmocoches S.L. where the vehicle rental is contracted. This policy includes Civil Liability for damages to third parties derived from the use and circulation of the vehicle, ONLY TO THIRD PARTIES. Spouses, ascendants, descendants, siblings or relatives of the lessee shall not be considered third parties.
This insurance is associated with an excess, the cost of the excess will vary depending on the type of vehicle booked.
- The excess will be 500 euros for groups A, B, C C1, D, D1, F, G, H, M, N.
- The excess will be 1,000 euros for groups D2, H1, H2, I, I1, J, J1.
- The deductible will be 3,000 euros for groups K and L.
The excess will be charged to the customer’s credit card upon pick-up of the vehicle. If the customer returns the vehicle in the same conditions in which it was picked up, the excess will be refunded. In the event of damage, the customer shall be liable for such damage. Inmocoches S.L. is not responsible for the commissions charged by your bank in the return of the franchise.
This insurance does not include in any case damage to tires, rims, hubcaps, punctures, blowouts, interior of the vehicle, interior and exterior rear-view mirrors, windows, locks, underbody, clutch, engine, crankcase, catalytic converter and radiator. It also does not include costs for battery recharging, loss of key, towing by tow truck, cab for travel after an accident, error in the type of fuel refueled, nor the amount corresponding to the days of paralysis of the vehicle until its repair, those damages caused by negligence or improper use (see point 1).
- Fully comprehensive insurance without excessYou have the possibility of taking out an all risk insurance, whose value will depend on the category of vehicle you rent and where damages caused to the underbody of the vehicle, loss of the key, or those caused by negligence of the driver or improper use of the vehicle are not covered (see point 1).
It has a mandatory liability coverage, covering personal and vehicle damage caused by accidents, such as wheel and glass damage.
Under no circumstances does the insurance cover personal belongings left, stored or transported in the vehicle, so DO NOT LEAVE ANY OBJECTS IN THE VEHICLE AND MAKE SURE IT IS ALWAYS LOCKED LOCKED LOCKED LOCKED LOCKED LOCKED LOCKED LOCKED LOCKED LOCKED LOCKED LOCKED LOCKED LOCKED LOCKED LOCKED LOCKED LOCKED LOCKED LOCKED LOCKED LOCKED.
The cost of this insurance depends on the category of vehicle rented and this insurance is free of Excess.
- Groups A, B, C, C1, M: 7 EUROS PER DAY.
- Groups D, D1, F, G, N: 10 EUROS PER DAY.
- Groups D2, H, H1, H2, I, I1, J, J1, K, L: 15 EUROS PER DAY.
We remind you that none of the insurance modalities will cover the damages caused to the vehicle as a consequence of:
- Wars, natural disasters and natural phenomena.
- Terrorism, riot or mutiny.
- Performance of state security forces.
- Participation in competitions.
- Driving without a driver’s license or permit, or being someone other than the person named in the lease.
- Driving under the influence of alcoholic beverages, drugs or narcotics.
As well as all that is included in point 1.
9.1. The Client undertakes to immediately inform Inmocoches S.L. of any loss or damage caused to the rented vehicle and to immediately forward to Inmocoches S.L. any letters, summons or notifications related to such loss and to provide full cooperation to Inmocoches S.L. and the insurance company in the investigation and defense of any claim and process. The presentation of the accident or damage report duly drawn up by the Client shall be obligatory, within a maximum delay of 24 hours after the occurrence of the event. In particular, in the event of an accident, the Customer shall take the following measures:
- Obtain complete data of the persons involved in the accident, as well as possible witnesses, sketch of the accident, as well as data of the opposing vehicle (license plate, model, insurance company, policy number whenever possible, etc.).
- Transmit as soon as possible to the Lessor the data referred to in the preceding paragraph and the other details of the accident.
- Immediately notify the authorities if the other party’s guilt should be investigated or in the event of injury.
- Do not abandon the vehicle without taking adequate measures to protect and safeguard it.
In case of fire, vandalism, theft or disappearance of the vehicle, the Client agrees to immediately notify Inmocoches SLU, and file the corresponding complaint with the relevant authorities.
10.- DRIVING LICENSE.
Drivers must be in possession of a valid and approved driving license in Spain, must be at least 25 years of age and must have held their driving license for at least TWO YEARS, with a maximum of 75 years. In the case of additional drivers, they must be duly authorized by Inmocoches SLU to comply with the above requirements and have their names and signatures on the rental contract together with that of the lessee, being the lessee directly responsible for these facts and holding Inmocoches SLU harmless under any circumstances.
11.- TRAFFIC FINES.
The client is totally and absolutely responsible for any fines, penalties or any other measure applied to the hired vehicle due to the improper use of said vehicle.
Inmocoches S.L. is obliged by law to provide the authorities with the details of customers who receive a traffic fine during the rental period and for this management will charge the customer an administrative fee of 25 Euros when we receive a traffic fine or any other official body. This fee does not include the payment of the traffic fine, it will be the client who will have to pay the fine directly to the authorities after receiving the fine by mail at home.
Inmocoches S.L. in each rental contract will require the deposit of a deposit whose amount is reflected in the table of rates ranging from 500 to 3000 euros, which will be charged to your credit card and will be returned at the end of the contract if the vehicle is delivered in the same condition in which the lessee picked it up. The customer must be a major credit card holder. In case of loss of accessories, the lessee will be penalized according to the tables displayed in our office.
Inmocoches S.L. reserves the right to keep the deposit that would have been deposited to cover the damages caused in the vehicle until they are quantified economically, being able to impute the same to part of the damages, these damages will be invoiced to the lessee by expert appraisal in official workshop.
13.-STATUS OF THE VEHICLE.
An appraisal of the vehicle made at the time of delivery by the lessor and lessee in common is delivered with the rental contract, any damage that does not appear in the appraisal will have to be remedied by the lessee.
If the vehicle requires special cleaning because it has been returned in an inadequate state, with excessive dirt, Inmocoches S.L. will be obliged to charge an amount ranging from 100 to 300 euros depending on the parts that require special cleaning such as upholstery, roofs, carpets, etc…
14.- SATELLITE LOCATION SYSTEM.
The rented vehicle is equipped with a satellite tracking system which will be in operation during the entire duration of the contract, and whose manipulation is expressly forbidden to the Lessee in all cases. Any detected manipulation will be cause for termination of the contract and you will have to pay the costs for the damage caused to the system.
15.- CHILD SEATS AND BOOSTERS APPROVED FOR CHILDREN
The Client must inform Inmocoches S.L. of the need to use any mandatory restraint device approved for children under three years of age or older children not exceeding 150 centimeters in height, upon payment of the corresponding rental fee, and without anchoring it in the vehicle. The Customer is in any case responsible for the installation of the device. In any case, Inmocoches S.L. shall be released from any possible liability derived from personal or material damages that may occur as a consequence of the Client’s non-compliance with the obligation to use the mandatory retention device, or its installation, or incorrect use by the Client and from any possible manufacturing defect of the aforementioned device.
16.- PERSONAL ITEMS.
Inmocoches S.L. is not responsible for stolen, forgotten or lost objects inside the vehicle.
17.- SPECIAL CONDITIONS.
Attached to this contract are the Special Rental Conditions which must be accepted and signed by the Customer.
For the resolution of any questions or controversies that may arise from this contract, Inmocoches S.L. does NOT submit to the jurisdiction of the Transport Arbitration Boards in accordance with the provisions of article 38.1 of Law 16/1987 of July 30, 1987, on Land Transport Management.
This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Spain. Inmocoches S.L. declares its intention to resolve any differences amicably. If this is not possible, any divergence that may arise between Inmocoches S.L. and the client shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the place where the rental has been initiated. The customer may file any complaint or claim at the following address:
C/ Hernán Cortés 3 Edificio La Fuente Bajo 01 Fuengirola CP:29640 Málaga
The translations of these general conditions are for information purposes only and are not legally binding in every detail of their wording, and only the Spanish version is valid.
20.- VALIDITY OF THE CONTRACT AND APPLICABLE JURISDICTION.
Any modification of the clauses and conditions of this contract must be expressly stated in writing, signed and stamped by the lessor, without which it shall be null and void.
The customer, whatever his nationality, declares that he has read and expressly accepts all the conditions of the contract. The parties expressly submit to the Courts and Tribunals of Fuengirola (MÁLAGA), expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them for any incidents and issues arising from this contract.
21.- RIGHT OF CANCELLATION.
Inmocoches S.L. reserves the right to terminate the Contract early, with immediate effect and without any compensation to the client in the following cases:
- Upon receipt of information that casts serious doubts on the financial solvency of the Client.
- The Customer is proven to be in breach of the Contract.
- The Customer makes improper use of the vehicle.
21.1. – CANCELLATION OF RESERVATION WITH ONLINE PAYMENT:
- If the cancellation of the reservation is made more than 72 hours prior to the time of delivery of the vehicle, all charges will be refunded.
- If the cancellation of the reservation is made less than 72 hours before the time of delivery of the vehicle, no charge will be refunded.
- If the offer is non-refundable, the amount charged for the reservation will not be refunded.
22.- PRIVACY/DATA PROTECTION POLICY.
In accordance with the provisions of Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data, we inform you about the incorporation of your personal data to a file owned by Inmocoches S.L. in order to facilitate the provision of the rental service and / or sale of vehicle.
Likewise, we inform you that Inmocoches S.L. has adopted the technical and organizational measures that guarantee the security of personal data and avoid its alteration, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed, all in accordance with the provisions of Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, which approves the regulation of development of the Organic Law on Data Protection.
In the event that you do not wish to receive commercial communications from our company, or to exercise at any time your right of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition of your data may do so by notifying Inmocoches S.L. by letter addressed to Inmocoches S.L. located at Calle Hernán Cortés 3 Edificio La Fuente Bajo 01 Fuengirola Málaga.